Built to last with very low maintenance costs, the latest truck bodies from the seasoned truck body builders In Sydney are worth your investment. The contractors have spent decades in the research and development of trucking engines, compressors, and refrigeration systems.
- They can provide an extensive fleet of premium truck bodies that meet the exceptionally high demands of this country’s trucking industry.
- Keeping the consistent delivery of an industry-leading fleet of truck bodies in mind, the companies employ the highest skilled and experienced technicians.
- They can work with the top quality and state-of-the-art IFAC panels.
The builders offer more delivers, enhanced legal payload, lower vehicle maintenance costs, and lower fuel and utility bills.
Build for Australian conditions:
From features like recessed steel hardware, recessed load base and track, and several side-door options, the truck body builders In Sydneycan provide cutting-edge materials. It’s also important to understand IFAC.
- The companies are global leaders in manufacturing and repairing hi-tech IFAC composite panels.
- These are insulated panels, which must be present in every refrigerated truck body for sale.
- The panels are the outcome of years of research and development, and extensive experience in the field.
- The companies produce them with high-performance and optimum materials, resins that have a low content of styrene. They also follow the wet-to-wet method.
IFAC technology provides a lot of advantages to the panels. The thermal insulation is 15% more than average vehicles, which is why they are ideal for the refrigerated truck body for sale.
- The additional features are low weight, high mechanical capacity and strength, and the ability to cope with different temperatures.
- The panels can cope with fluctuating and egregious temperatures due to their built-in non-conductivity. They are extremely impact-resistant.
- It’s both economical and easy to repair. The panels are devoid of any metal, which eliminates any risk of corrosion.
- They are impermeable to vapour and water. The builders make the panels from polyurethane and fibre-glass.
Understanding K value:
K value means the value of the load of the vehicle’s heat’s thermal conductivity. You measure it in watts and transfer the value into the trailer or truck body through construction materials’ failure or leakage.
- Concisely, if your panel entails inadequate insulation or substandard construction methods, the K value will be higher.
- So, the lower the K value of your vehicle’s body, the higher insulation and thermal efficiencies.
- You need to remember that lower tare weight translates into a higher legal payload.
- It also leads to lower maintenance and fuel costs.
Importance of K value for your business:
Sectors managing the cold storage and carriage of perishables and food, medical supplies, pharmaceuticals, and livestock and information technologies need to undergo testing. It’s a critical step. These sectors necessitate consistent and accurate temperature for complying with the safety protocols.
The test results allow you to compare your vehicle’s insulation and performance level. The brand preference, price and look can rest for a while. When you know the real K value of your vehicle’s insulated body, you can accurately measure its durability, capacity, performance, and efficiency of heating and cooling systems.